An IGNOU MBA PROJECT REPORT & SYNOPSIS (MS 100) course available by IGNOU is one of the most popular Master’s degree programs; with the highest demand in India as well as in the world. The overall purpose of the course named IGNOU MBA (MS 100) is to help the student ability to apply multi-disciplinary concepts, tools and techniques to solve organizational problems. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspapers, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of the course IGNOU MBA PROJECT (MS 100).
IGNOU MBA PROJECT REPORT, IGNOU MBA REPORT, IGNOU MBA SYNOPSIS
Including IGNOU MBA PROJECT (MS 100) program is to provide you an opportunity to analyze a management problem in a systematic manner. It improves your knowledge in a practical situation and to learn the art and science of conducting a study in a systematic way. In the final year, there is project work; each learner has to undertake a Project work on any topic of his/her interest based on their specialization. The topic selected for the project should be appropriate to justify IGNOU MBA PROJECT (MS 100) REPORT AND SYNOPSIS.
- IGNOU MBA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HR)
- IGNOU MBA IN MARKETING (MKT)
- IGNOU MBA IN FINANCE (FIN)
- IGNOU MBA IN OPERATION (OR)
- IGNOU MBA IN BANKING & FINANCE (B&F)
How to write IGNOU MBA Project MS 100 Synopsis (Proposal) topics according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines ?
The mba ms100 synopsis of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Research Methodology: Research Design, Nature and source of data/information to be collected, Sample and sampling technique, Rationale of chosen organization and the sample, Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project, Method/s to be used for data collection, Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MBA Projects MS 100 Report topics according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines ?
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology:Research Design, Nature and Source of data/information collected, Sample and Sampling method with rationale, Details of the tools: The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose, Reliability and Validity of the tools used, Administration of tools and techniques, Data collection, Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
Tips on How to create IGNOU MBA Project MS-100 Synopsis and IGNOU MBA Project Report
- Step (1) For IGNOU MS 100 Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
- Step (2) For IGNOU MS 100 Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
Note:- Last Date for Project report submission is 31st May,2021for june 2020 session.If your IGNOU MBA Project Report is submitted between 1st December 2020 to 31st May 2021, then your result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations 2021 and ignou ms 100 registration validity is 2 years.
If your IGNOU MBA Project Report is submitted between 1st June 2021 to 30th November 2021, then your result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations 2021 and ignou ms 100 project status is complete.
We provide complete guidelines of MS 100 Project for IGNOU MBA students. Our IGNOU MBA MS100 Project guidelines for synopsis and report are very unique and 100% original work and our ignou ms 100 project topics are unique. We provide customized and ready-made project synopsis and report.
- Contact us:- 9523779253
- Mail us:- [email protected]
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines
A detailed bio-data of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The bio-data of the guide must have the following information in manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
- Any MBA degree holder – (Teacher or Any Professionals of Company) having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area.
- In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant teaching/professional experience may also be considered. Please note that spouse, direct relatives, and blood relations are not permitted to be the guide.
To get IGNOU MBA MS-100 PROJECT just email your Subject Codes at [email protected] or Contact Us On: +91-9523779253/WhatsApp Us on 9523779253.