The IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 PROJECT is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas and they don’t have any facilities also this IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT focuses on the development of the backward people too. The IGNOU MARD PROJECT will be useful to personnel working in various Gov. Organization. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is intended to include such different academic contents as are essential in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 PROJECT REPORT
MARD which is abbreviated from M.A. program in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have good interest about the rural development, then this IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK is very much helpful for you. The contents in IGNOU MARD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of the rural development to the learner.Within this framework, Synopsis and Report of IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research for IGNOU MARD REPORT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the IGNOU MARD PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
How to write IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Synopsis (Proposal) topics according to IGNOU Guidelines ?
The IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 synopsis of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Research Methodology: Research Design, Nature and source of data/information to be collected, Sample and sampling technique, Rationale of chosen organization and the sample, Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project, Method/s to be used for data collection, Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Report topics according to IGNOU Project Guidelines ?
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology:Research Design, Nature and Source of data/information collected, Sample and Sampling method with rationale, Details of the tools: The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose, Reliability and Validity of the tools used, Administration of tools and techniques, Data collection, Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
Tips on How to create IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Synopsis and IGNOU MARD Project Report
- Step (1) For IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
- Step (2) For IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
Note:- We provide complete guidelines of IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Project for IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 students. Our IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Project guidelines for synopsis and report are very unique and 100% original work and our ignou IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 project topics are unique. We provide customized and ready-made project synopsis and report.
- Contact us:- 9523779253
- Mail us:- [email protected]
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 Project Guidelines
A detailed bio-data of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The bio-data of the guide must have the following information in manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
- The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
- The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
- The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
- There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
To get IGNOU MARD MRDP-01 PROJECT just email your Subject Codes at [email protected] or Contact Us On: +91-9523779253/WhatsApp Us on 9523779253.