An IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT REPORT & SYNOPSIS (MESP- 01) course available by IGNOU is one of the most popular Master’s degree programs; with the highest demand in India as well as in the world. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspapers, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of the course IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT REPORT & SYNOPSIS (MESP- 01).
IGNOU MA(Edu) MESP- 01 PROJECT REPORT
Including IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) program is to provide you an opportunity to analyze teacher training in a systematic manner. It improves your knowledge in a practical situation and to learn the art and teaching in a systematic way. In the final year, there is project work; each learner has to undertake a Project work on any topic of his/her interest based on their specialization. The topic selected for the project should be appropriate to justify IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) REPORT AND SYNOPSIS.
How to write IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) Synopsis (Proposal) topics according to IGNOU Guidelines ?
The IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) synopsis of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Research Methodology: Research Design, Nature and source of data/information to be collected, Sample and sampling technique, Rationale of chosen organization and the sample, Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project, Method/s to be used for data collection, Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) Report topics according to IGNOU Project Guidelines ?
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology:Research Design, Nature and Source of data/information collected, Sample and Sampling method with rationale, Details of the tools: The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose, Reliability and Validity of the tools used, Administration of tools and techniques, Data collection, Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
Tips on How to create IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) Synopsis and IGNOU MA(Edu) Project Report
- Step (1) For IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
- Step (2) For IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
Note:- We provide complete guidelines of IGNOU MA(Edu) (MESP-01) Project for IGNOU MA(Edu) (MESP-01) students. Our IGNOU MA(Edu (MESP-01) Project guidelines for synopsis and report are very unique and 100% original work and our ignou IGNOU MA(Edu) PROJECT (MESP-01) project topics are unique. We provide customized and ready-made project synopsis and report.
- Contact us:- 9523779253
- Mail us:- [email protected]
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MA(Edu) (MESP-01) Project Guidelines
A detailed bio-data of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The bio-data of the guide must have the following information in manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
To get IGNOU MA(Edu) MESP-01 PROJECT just email your Subject Codes at [email protected] or Contact Us On: +91-9523779253/WhatsApp Us on 9523779253.