This page focuses on the challenges associated with those foundational skills that are difficult in the starting phase of writing and submitting an IGNOU MPA PROJECT for masters’ degree at IGNOU. A brief outline is provided by us for understanding the concepts IGNOU MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPA REPORT as well as of what a research proposal should ideally contain.
OBJECTIVES OF MPAP IGNOU MPA PROJECT | IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MPA REPORT
The purpose of IGNUO MPA PROJECT is to provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on the nature and relationship of the State, Society, and Administration. Writing and submitting IGNOU MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PROJECT will develop the conceptual faculties of the learner on various administrative theories, models, process, methods, etc. Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU MPA PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the formulation of IGNOU MPA REPORT and IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
How to write IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Synopsis (Proposal) topics according to IGNOU Guidelines ?
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Research Methodology: Research Design, Nature and source of data/information to be collected, Sample and sampling technique, Rationale of chosen organization and the sample, Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project, Method/s to be used for data collection, Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Report topics according to IGNOU Project Guidelines ?
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology:Research Design, Nature and Source of data/information collected, Sample and Sampling method with rationale, Details of the tools: The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose, Reliability and Validity of the tools used, Administration of tools and techniques, Data collection, Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
Tips on How to create IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Synopsis and IGNOU MA(Edu) Project Report
- Step (1) For IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
- Step (2) For IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
- Contact us:- 9523779253
- Mail us:- [email protected]
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MPA (MPAP-02) Project Guidelines
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.