Admission Procedure On IGNOU –
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a national university and offers a wide range of courses. The university has so many regional centers all over the cities of India as well as abroad. The university provides a very easy way for admission in IGNOU certificate and degree as well as other courses.
Steps for filling Online form
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Attachments required with admission form
Valid Dates of IGNOU Admission Form
For Certificate Programmes
- For July session, 31st July is the last date without late fee and in some condition, 31th August is the last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
- For January session, 30th November is the last date without late fee and in some condition, 31th December is the last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
For Diploma, PG Diploma, Degree and Master Degree Programmes
- For July session, 31th July is last date without late fee and in some condition, 31st August is the last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
- For January session, 30th November is the last date without late fee and in some condition, 31st December is the last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
Don’t forget to check out the IGNOU assignment:
- Click here for IGNOU assignments solved for 2020
- Phone No:- 011- 29532741
- E-Mail ID:- [email protected]
Note:– Ignou tips assignment is not an official site for IGNOU. Information on our site has been taken from IGNOU website and we don’t have any accountability for the authenticity and reliability of the information posted here.